This one is via Instagram, courtesy of @coffeegeek. He says it's his favorite way to brew in the AeroPress!
- Invert the AeroPress and set the plunger on the #4 mark.
- Add about 2 scoops (21 grams if you're picky) of finely ground coffee. It should be be between a drip grind and an espresso grind.
- Fill the AeroPress with hot (but not quite boiling) water (210 - 220 grams) and stir vigorously for a couple of seconds.
- Screw on the cap plus filter and gently set the mug upside down on the top of the AeroPress. Flip the AeroPress very carefully.
- Wait 30 seconds and start pressing out.